What Is Herringbone Flooring
Herringbone flooring is a parquet patterned wood flooring with a zig zag appearance. Herringbone will bring a touch of royalty to any room, while it will stand out as a main design feature. It is suitable for a multitude of styles. Create a vintage style with darker planks. Or go for a more modern style with lighter planks, to create a vibrant atmosphere in the room. It is suitable for any room in your house – Herringbone engineered flooring for kitchens, hallways, bedrooms and more. At Kildare Carpets And Flooring, we have a full range of herringbone flooring available in engineered, laminate, and herringbone tile. Whatever type you choose, you can’t go wrong with Herringbone floors in your home!
Our Herringbone also comes in a range of styles, and sizes including 12mm herringbone laminate flooring, black herringbone laminate flooring. We stock the biggest brands like quickstep herringbone, and berry alloc. We’re Kildare’s leading specialists in wood flooring. We also do wood flooring in Dublin , Leinster, and other parts of Ireland. To see our full collection, you can visit our Kildare Carpets and Flooring showroom at Main St, Donaghcumper, Celbridge, Co. Kildare, W23 E2Y1
Why do you need a Herringbone Flooring
Herringbone Flooring are a type of window covering that typically has a cord or chain-operated control device. This control is operated by a rod or cords, and is located on one side of the window, which creates a semi-transparent panel across the entire width of the window. They can also be called "wall" blinds. Their main purpose is to keep light out from an interior space as well as to provide privacy for those inside.
- One of the main reasons is that they are relatively affordable compared to other types of window coverings like curtains or shutters.
- They also work great at blocking out light, which makes them an ideal type of window covering for bedrooms and living rooms.
- Another reason is that they are not very large, due to the fact that they only cover the window in a semi-transparent panel. This means that they take up less space than some other types of window coverings.
- There are also a variety of colors and designs to choose from, which means they blend into the interior design of a room very easily.
- They can be made from different types of fabric, so you can find one that matches your color palette perfectly.
- Finally, they are easy to install and maintain, making them a great choice for those who want to add a touch of style to their home without having to put in too much effort.