Solid wood flooring is a durable and stylish option whether you’re renovating a household or business space. There are numerous advantages to wood flooring over other forms of flooring available on the Irish market. The appearance of solid wood flooring in the home is classic and conventional. It adds a natural sensation and warmth to the house’s surroundings because it comprises natural wood. Here are some of the advantages of wooden flooring.
- Traditional timbers come in a wide range of species, patterns, and colours to choose from.
- Each plank is one-of-a-kind, with its distinct appearance.
- It raises the property’s resale value. The resale value of a home with solid wood floors is high.
- Several times throughout its existence, it can be restored by sanding and staining. As a result, it’s best for places with a lot of foot traffic.
- If properly maintained, it can last for 100 years or more.
- If a plank becomes damaged, it can be readily replaced without having to remove the entire floor.
- It is hygienic since contaminants are not trapped in it.
- A vacuum cleaner and a moist cloth are all that is required to clean it.
- The wood cleaner may be used on rare occasions.
- It is environmentally friendly because it is made of natural materials that are recyclable if broken.
Wood Flooring is a Great Way to Enhance the Look of Your Home
It’s a significant decision to choose suitable hardwood floors for your home. Though wood floors can add a lot of value to a room, there are a few things to think about before determining the best option for your lifestyle. We have a variety of options available for you to choose from when hardwood flooring in Ireland. Here are the many sorts of hardwood flooring so you can decide what you want.
The Different Kinds of Wood Flooring
Planks can be sanded and refinished at any time if they are made of solid hardwood. There are numerous concrete and wooden floors available, including Barmatic hardwood, an African hardwood, European hardwood, etc. It can be customized with the colour and texture of your choice if it is unfinished hardwood. Engineered hardwood floors are made up of layers of high-quality plywood with a thin coating of actual wood on top.
Bamboo flooring is a low-maintenance and long-lasting flooring option. When exposed to water, waterproof flooring will not swell, crack, or peel. As a result, it is appropriate for use in the kitchen, bathroom, and other locations. Broad plank flooring takes less time to install because the planks cover a larger area.
Kildare Carpet and Flooring can Help you Install Hardwood
Kildare is Ireland’s largest provider of wood flooring and other flooring materials. Furthermore, we provide wood flooring in Ireland for both residential and commercial applications. As the pioneers of wood flooring in Ireland, we present you with the most comprehensive variety of products to fulfil a wide range of needs. We can comprehend the unique requirements of each customer and project thanks to our skilled workforce. Furthermore, we place a premium on providing our consumers with the most robust and adaptable products possible. We also put a premium on giving our consumers the best value for their money. Our products are incredibly long-lasting, cost-effective, and simple to maintain.
Please visit our wooden shop floor for additional information and select the perfect product with the help of our specialists.